Record your business transactions in seconds. No new app to learn.
Just pick up your phone and speak to record sales, expenses and mileage.
The Bean Counter works via Google Assistant, built in to your Android Phone (or download it on iPhone.)
Tap the keyboard icon to switch to typing. Handy in noisy places or for sensitive details.
Tell us in a sentence...
e.g. "Ok Google, ask The Bean Counter...
- ... to record a sale of £20 of widgets."
- ... to record an expense of £2.49 for stationery yesterday."
- ... to record mileage from home to Exeter Business Park and back again."
We'll give you a complete transaction detail to confirm, or ask for any missing information we need.
... or start a conversation.
Prefer more interaction? Say "Ok Google, talk to The Bean Counter" and we'll give you options to tap or say:
- record a sale / other income / expense / mileage
- pass on a message / question
Or you can simply speak how you normally do, and we'll figure it out e.g:
- "I just sold £20 of widgets."
- "I spent £2.49 on stationery yesterday."
- "I just drove from home to Exeter Business Park and back again."
You can always say 'pardon' or 'help' or ask to see the tutorial video at any time.
See your transactions online, at any time.
Ask The Bean Counter to see your transactions, or any messages we've sent you.
You'll be directed to our simple web interface - which you can also add to your home screen.
Amend anything you need to, and you can launch a new conversation with The Bean Counter from there, too.