Manage your Personal Data
We soon aim to have a great tool here for managing your personal data more automatically. For now, the process is somewhat manual.
In order to amend your cookie settings (though they do not personally identify you beyond an arbitrary token), simply click the gear icon shown at the bottom left, available on every page.
Besides cookies, you will need to contact us directly to ask us to perform any actions with regard to your data e.g. to exercise any of the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, where relevant
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure, or to ‘be forgotten’
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (for us, based in the UK as we are, that is the Information Commissioner’s Office, which you can find here: https://ico.org.uk/)
You can find more information about these rights here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
We have a number of convenient contact methods, right here