Alas, this page is under construction. Here is some information and guidance to help you in the meantime.
We soon aim to have a great tool here for managing your personal data more automatically. For now, the process is somewhat manual.
In order to amend your cookie settings (though they do not personally identify you beyond an arbitrary token), simply click the gear icon shown at the bottom left, available on every page.
Besides cookies, in order to exercise any of the following rights (or ask us to perform any other actions with regard to your data), you will need to contact us directly:
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, where relevant
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure, or to ‘be forgotten’
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (for us, based in the UK as we are, that is the Information Commissioner’s Office, which you can find here: https://ico.org.uk/)
(You can find more information about these rights here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/)
We have a number of convenient contact methods, though, right here: